If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, an exchange or refund can be processed to gratify our relationship with you subject to the terms and conditions below.
IN-STORE + DELIVERY PURCHASES
How to request for exchange / refund
- Submit a request for exchange / refund within 3 days of purchase (receipt date). Please only contact us via one channel, to ensure that your request is being tended to with no complication.
- Via email (email@example.com)
- Via Facebook (fb.com/haomartsg)
- Via website (haomart.com.sg/contact)
- Ensure the product is in its original packaging, with no product tampering.
- Please submit a valid receipt (physical / snapshot) with your request.
- If you do not have a valid receipt, we are unable to process your exchange or refund. We seek your kind understanding.
- HAO mart representative will contact you regarding your request for exchange / refund. Please follow the instructions given to you by the representative.
- All exchange / refunds will need to be done in store and in person.
- All exchange / refunds will have 5 working days exchange / return period.
- Customers may required to sign a form / acknowledge via email or message of each successful exchange and / or refund.
Terms & conditions
- When available, an exchange will be offered as the primary option.
- If the new item(s) is lower in value than the original, the difference will not be refunded.
- If the new item(s) is higher in value than the original, you will have to pay for the difference.
- If an exchange is not available, you can request for a refund.
- Refunds are capped at SGD200.
- Refund process will take a minimum of 7 working days and additional 3 -5 working days for card payment.
- Refunds will be made via cash for any value less than S$50 regardless of the payment method you utilised at the time of purchase.
- Any cost incurred in bringing the item back to the store will be borne by the customer.
- Non-qualifying products (Following products are strictly NOT available for exchange / refund):
- Newspapers, tobacco, New POS Network items, fresh produce, refrigerated food items such as dairy, meats, frozen goods, and all promotional items.
- Due to SFA regulations, there will strictly be no exchange or refund on produce, dairy, meats, and frozen food items, once the merchandise has left the store.
- For delivery orders: In any event the wrong items are delivered to you, HAO mart will refund the exact value of the item to the customer or replace with the correct items. However, please note that the wrong items should be returned to our delivery person in order to exchange the correct items.
- HAO mart reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund if the proper documentation is not provided at the time of request, or if the request does not meet the terms and conditions stated. HAO mart reserves the right to update the returns policy at any time, without prior notice.
REGARDING PRICING AND PRODUCT INFO
- Whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders in terms of price, details and size through the HAO mart website, there will still be some variances when you made and received the orders.
- The prices advertised on the website will differ from in-store and for certain products particularly the fresh produce, is subject to daily fluctuation and is offered for guidance only.
- Discrepancies between the online order billing and the final bill whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock products, special price, mislabelling or mispricing etc, HAO mart reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the online bill is presented/conveyed to the customer and such adjustment shall be final.
- Whilst HAO mart try to correspond every displayed product appears to be as accurate as possible, the display image is strictly for illustration purposes and we will not answerable for any discernment.
- Should you would like to check the stock availability, please visit the nearest store to enquire or email to us via enquiry form. HAO mart will not acknowledge any enquiry regarding the stock availability through phone call to HQ.