Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Hao Mart website (haomart.com.sg) and your relationship with Hao Halal Hub (“we”, “us”, “our”, the “Website”). We welcome customers to browse and compare prices. It is important that you go through the policies and understand them before registration.
This set of Terms and Conditions will help you understand how haohalalhub.com operates and ensures that we serve you fairly and properly. Only registered customers are able to place orders through haohalalhub.com. Guest shoppers may only browse but cannot place orders.
These Terms and Conditions apply to any orders and purchases made on haohalalhub.com. Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to amend/update this Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without notice to the Customer.
Registration and Passwords
Registration provides a unique identification for each shopper, and helps us trace all orders in cases where there are queries or problems.
Registration is simple and done only by an individual shopper. The shopper must provide a unique email and password. The email and password will be required for login to haohalalhub.com.
Customers must be over 18 years of age to register. Customers must also ensure that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated by informing Hao Halal Hub or via our website.
You will be asked to provide a Password upon registration, this Password must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. You will be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this Password.
Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate registration of individual and corporate member immediately at our discretion and not limited to following: –
1. Dormant Customers
2. A single customer using multiple accounts delivering to same delivery address. This will be verified through mobile number and you will hereby agree to FairPrice On sending you confirmation via mobile.In the event that the confirmation cannot be verified for any orders received, FairPrice On reserves the right to cancel the order.
Personal Data Protection Act 2012
In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that Hao Halal Hub and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (hereafter collectively referred to as “Hao Mart”, “we”, “us” or “our”) may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to the membership, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
1. administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
2. engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered;
3. unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
4. customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
5. notifying you about important changes to the membership program;
6. responding to queries or feedback from you; enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and
7. for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
8. In compliance with the PDPA, Hao Mart will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
You acknowledge that the Hao Halal Hub website contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, typefaces, music, sounds and other material (collectively “content”) that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights owned by us or our suppliers.
You may not modify, reproduce, copy or distribute any of the content on FairPrice On for commercial purposes without our prior consent.
Use of the Website
You may not use Haohalalhub.com for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
4. Interfering with any other person’s use of the website
5. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the website
6. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of Hao Halal Hub.
Promotion Terms & Conditions
In the event of suspected fraud or misuse, Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to reject or cancel the use of a promo code. We also reserve the right to charge you partially or in full the value of the benefit received, using your order payment method, without further notice.
Whilst all attempts will be made to ensure Hao Halal Hub website access is available all the time, occasionally the Site may undergo repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new services. Hao Halal Hub website include links to other websites or materials which are beyond its control.
Corporate Members Registration (TBC)
Customers representing their companies/institutions can sign up under the “Corporate Register” button on our homepage.
Orders made through a corporate account shall be delivered strictly to a corporate address. Any corporate orders placed for delivery to either a non-registered company address or a residential address will not be processed.
Pricing and Product Information
Whilst every effort is made to fulfil orders in terms of price, details and size through the Hao Halal Hub website, Hao Halal Hub expressly reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice. Fresh produce may vary from photo as fresh, natural products are never identical even when they are from the same variety and supplier. As much asHao Halal Hub tries to reflect the actual Product size, details and price, Hao Halal Hub is not liable for situation when they differ from the actual Product.
The prices advertised on Haohalalhub.com are meant for home delivery shopping only and these prices may from time to time vary from those found at Hao Halal Hub stores. In circumstances where some Products size and packaging differ from the description found on Haohalalhub.com, Hao Halal Hub expressly reserves the right to provide the nearest size/packaging for the Product at the nearest price.
In the event of any price differentials between the online order billing and the final bill whether arising from substitutions, daily price changes, out-of-stock Products, special price, mislabelling or mispricing etc, Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the online bill is presented/conveyed to the Customer and such adjustment shall be final.
Hao Halal Hub has made every effort to display the colours of our Products that appear on the Website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Hao Halal Hub shall not be liable to any Customer/person for any loss, damage incurred or inconvenience suffered in the event Hao Halal Hub declines to fulfil an order for whatever reason including but not limited to an unforeseen circumstance (e.g. lack of availability, quantity or specification etc) as the case may be.
We regret that all Haohalalhub.com orders are not entitled to promotion/lucky draws run by Hao Halal Hub & Hao Mart Supermarkets, unless otherwise stated.
In situations of stock unavailability for any item(s) in an Order placed with Haohalalhub.com, Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to process the other items listed in the Order. This is because, at Hao Halal Hub, we work towards bringing you a wholesome online experience. If any item you have ordered is not in this confirmation, it is with much regret to inform you that it is unavailable. Special offers are valid while stock last. Traders are not allowed. Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to reject, and/or limit quantities on any orders received.
For wrongly purchased items up to $200 paid for by credit card only, you may return the affected items at any Hao Halal Hub stores. Returned items must be in their original packaging with proof of purchase within 7 days of the date you received them. For requests above $200 or orders that are not paid for by credit card, please submit your request via the web form.
Delivery /Order Amendment
Hao Halal Hub only deliver your order to the front door at the stated delivery address. In an event where Hao Halal Hub has been notified to leave your order on your doorstep, Hao Halal Hub shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions.
If there are any changes in the delivery address / contact details made between submission of order and delivery date, customers are to update Hao Halal Hub at least 24 hours prior to delivery. Should delay of delivery date and time be required, the order will be subjected to a surcharge of $15 (incl. of GST). Requests for a delay in delivery date and time for bulk orders will be subjected to a surcharge of $30 (incl. of GST).
No amendment to an order is allowed once order is processed. To add items, kindly create a 2nd order within 48 hours prior to delivery and inform us via the web form.
The Customer may cancel the order(except for bulk orders) at no charge if the notice given is at least 24 hours prior the delivery date. For bulk orders, the notice given must be prior to order confirmation. After which, there would be a cancellation charge of $20 (incl. of GST) for Home Delivery and $30 (incl. of GST) for Bulk Order Delivery imposed for each order cancelled. To recap, bulk orders are orders for 600 items and above.
In the event that the Customer is not present to receive the order on the scheduled delivery date, there will be a redelivery charge of $15 or $30 (incl. of GST) imposed for normal and bulk orders respectively, payable in cash to the driver(TBC). The Customer is required to provide the redelivery date within 2 days from original date. Otherwise, FairPrice On will proceed to cancel the order and a cancellation charge of $20 or $30 will be imposed for normal and bulk order respectively. The balance order amount will be refunded to the same mode of payment.
Payment information is transmitted through a secure payment channel using our secure server and Secure Socket Layer. Once payment mode has been selected and order has been submitted, any changes on payment mode is not possible.
If corporate cheques require more lead time to issue, customers are to choose appropriate delivery dates or inform FairPrice On within sufficient time frame of processing the order. We reserve rights to delay order or charge redelivery of $15 (incl. of GST) if cheque is not ready upon delivery.
Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to change the mode or method of payment for Products offered online at any time by announcement via its website, email blasts and any other means of public communications.
Hao Halal Hub is not responsible for content of any other sites outside the Hao Halal Hub Website. In addition, a link to another website does not mean that Hao Halal Hub endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content displayed on the other website.
Hao Halal Hub expressly excludes all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice rendered as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied to the fullest extent permitted by law.
No Agent or representative of Hao Halal Hub is authorised to make any warranty, representation or statements given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any condition, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Product supplied.
Limitation of Liabilities
Hao Halal Hub shall not liable for any consequential, indirect or special damages or loss of whatever descriptions. To the extent that Hao Halal Hub is liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or or non-compliance of the Product or any other breach of Hao Halal Hub’s obligations hereunder, such liability shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Product(s).
Both Hao Halal Hub and the delivery company will not be held responsible for any damages or loss of Products after delivery. The Customer shall not use the Product in any manner and/or for any purpose for which they are unsuited for and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Product. The Customer expressly agrees that Hao Halal Hub assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given with the Products and Hao Halal Hub assumes no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Customer assumes all risks connected with the use and storage of the Product.
Customer unreservedly acknowledges and agrees that he/she assumes all risk in connection with the use of this site. Hao Halal Hub shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or punitive damage or loss of profits or loss of revenue however arising from the use of, access to the site. Without limitation to the foregoing:
This site and all information contained herein is provided on a “as is” without any implied or express warranty including of any implied warranty as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, or non-infringement. Before acting on the information found on Hao Halal Hub website, you may wish to confirm the facts that are important to your decision making. Product information on our website may be different from information on the products for a variety of reasons including such things as manufacturers’ updates and changes. Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to change or update information on any product on Haohalalhub.com at any time without prior notice.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Hao Halal Hub shall not be liable for any error or omission in the content of the site including any damage or injury arising out of or in connection with any access or use of the site whether such damage/injury is caused by failure of performance, error, omission, defect, delay in operation, computer virus, theft etc.
Hao Halal Hub take great care to accurately display the colours of our products that appear on its website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be as accurate as the actual product colour.
Third Party Sites
There may be occasions when materials on or of third Parties are provided on Haohalalhub.com. Hao Halal Hub is not responsible for the content and activities of any third party site linked from and beyond Hao Halal Hub site. Your visit or use of any third party site linked from Haohalalhub.com is entirely at your own risk.
Promotional codes are valid for a limited or specified period only and Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to modify, cancel or discontinue them at any time on the Hao Halal Hub website, without any notice. Promotional codes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Each promotional code has its own qualifying terms. It is void where prohibited by law. All offers are subject to availability and while stock lasts.
The general terms and conditions for all promotions are as follows:
1. All promo codes cannot be used on purchase of Stage 1 Infant Milk Powder (TBC)
2. Promo code cannot be used with any other available promo codes. Hao Halal Hub reserves the right to reject any order that has violated this.
3. Redemption of promo code is applicable to purchases made on Hao Halal Hub website (www. haohalalhub.com.sg)
4. Using a promo code discount in conjunction with other free gift promotions may alter the minimum amount criteria for it.
5. Please check your cart to ensure promo code discount is applied and review your order carefully before checkout.
6. Discount, vouchers and privileges are not exchangeable for cash, kind or other goods and services.
7. All prices listed are in Singapore Dollars.
8. There is a bulk order charge of $26.75 (incl. GST) for every order with more than 600 items purchased.
9. Delivery date and time are subjected to availability.
10. If the subtotal/ cart amount is $59 or above after applying the discount promo code, the order will qualify for free delivery. Otherwise, home delivery fee will still apply.
11. If the subtotal/ cart amount is $29 or above after applying the discount promo code, the order will qualify for free Click&Collect service. Otherwise, Click & Collect fee will still apply.
12. Delivery service is only available in the main island of Singapore. It is not available to Jurong Island and any of the outlying islands.
13. Customer needs to be present to receive the delivered items. There will be a re-delivery charge of $15 (incl. GST) imposed after the unsuccessful first delivery. The re-delivery charge is to be handed over to the delivery man.
14. Customers who wish to have their purchases left outside the home, Hao Halal Hub shall not be liable for any damage or missing items.
15. For all normal orders, there is a cancellation charge of $20 (incl. GST). For all bulk orders, there is a cancellation charge of $30 (incl. GST).
16. Hao Halal Hub reserves the rights to vary/amend the privileges or terms and conditions of all promotions without prior notice.
17. For any enquiries, please submit your feedback via the web form.
Hao Halal Hub shall not be liable to any Customer for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any order for any reason.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. Both the Customer and Hao Halal Hub irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Website may be suspended or revoked, and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to, and use of, the Website at any time.
© 2019 HAO mart. All Rights Reserved.